2 crazy months

I’m finally nearing the end of one of the most intense projects I’ve been involved in.  It began as a 3 month schedule that we had to shorten to 2 months to get it done by the end of September.  Well, here we are on the last day of the month and things are pretty close to being done.  Almost all of the hardware is in and only a few configuration items remain.  Most of the my next two weeks will involve tidying up and writing docs.  I’ve spent the last 2 months working mostly 10-12 hour days and almost every Sunday in September.  And last weekend I got sick.  Knowing I couldn’t afford a couple of days off was difficult.

Anyway, now that I’m past it it’s time to get my head back on other things.  Things like the family and around the house stuff.  Working on the Cobra and finishing my CCVP.

Oh, before I forget I should announce the opening of a new forum.  http://www.originalcarconcepts.com is my attempt at starting a place catering to people desiging and building unique cars.  Much more than engine swaps it will focus on full ground up designs.  I’ve already managed to get a couple of people to sign up.  Hopefully it will grow over time.  Check it out if you are interested in such things.

Over the next week or so I plan on posting about some of the lessons learned from this latest project.  It involved a whole lotta switching so expect that to be the focus.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *