It’s been a while since the last post but that’s not because I haven’t been doing anything. I got the Jeep M/C and installed it. Also installed the Wilwood proportioning valve for the rear line. I had to adjust the valve once but now the brakes are much better. The fronts lock first. I think it still needs some adjustment but it’s a huge improvement.
I also got more aluminum in. I’ve had a lot of trouble with the trans tunnel side walls but it’s in. Not the prettiest thing but it should be covered up by carpet anyway.
Got some new Stewart Warner gauges with some birthday money. I’ll try to take a pic and post those soon.
Next up is diving into the wiring. Ugh.