Frame Cleanup

Worked on cleaning up the frame last weekend.  There were a bunch of areas with a surface dusting of rust.  There were also a couple of areas that looked like they hardly got any paint on them at all.  I went over all of those areas with a wire brush until the majority of rust was gone.  Then I used an epoxy primer.  In the pics you can see those areas as white patches.  Then finished it off with some black textured epoxy paint.  This stuff look like it’ll do the trick but I guess only time will tell.  I also spent some time doing some more organizing.  I now have a laptop out in the garage.  I’ll probably get the network connection terminated next weekend.  I plan on having a webcam as well as an AIM login for chatting with.